Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

The woman is electrocuted while charging the phone she had received as a gift from her husband – Latest News

The woman was electrocuted while charging the phone she had received as a gift from her husband

world
May 10, 2021 – 18:24

A woman in Thailand was found dead after being electrocuted while playing with her new charging phone.

The gruesome event was recorded in Udon Thani province, where 54-year-old Yooyen Saenprasert was found in her bed with the phone cable in her hand.

According to her husband, he had recently given her the phone for her birthday and she often spent time playing with it.

Comments are closed.