The Presidency of the Assembly will convene on Monday, these are the items on the agenda – Latest News
The Presidency of the Assembly of Kosovo will convene on Monday.
Through a press release from the Assembly they have announced that the meeting will start at 14:00.
These are the items on the agenda:
Approval of the minutes of the previous meeting of the Presidency of the Assembly,
II. Unfinished points from the plenary session held on 16, 19 and 21 July 2021:
4. Voting of the Draft Law no. 08 / L-006 on the ratification of the amendment of the International Agreement with the European Investment Bank (EIB), on the financing of the Project for the rehabilitation of the railway line 10,
5. Voting of the Draft Law no. 08 / L-019 on amendment 02 of the Bilateral Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kosovo and the Government of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg on the Development Cooperation Project KSV / 017: Health Support Program (part II),
6. Voting of the Draft Law no. 08 / L-008 on the ratification of the Cooperation Agreement between the Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation and the Austrian Development Agency for the implementation of the Project “Research and applied sciences in higher education + (HERAS + ) (ada reference number 8116-00-2020) ”,
7. Voting of the Draft Law no. 08 / L-009 on the ratification of the amendment no. 1 of the Credit Framework Agreement of 14 August 2020, between the Republic of Kosovo, represented by the Ministry of Finance, Labor and Transfers, and the Development Bank of Council of Europe for the financing of the project “Emergency Response to COVID-19”,
11. Voting of the request of the Committee on Agriculture, Forestry, Rural Development, Environment, Spatial Planning and Infrastructure for changing the name of this committee,
13. Draft-resolution from the parliamentary debate on the implementation of the Washington Agreement,
14. The proposal of the Parliamentary Group of the Democratic League of Kosovo for the replacement of the member in the parliamentary commission,
15. Voting of the Annual Report of the Agency for Free Legal Aid for 2020.
III. Unfinished item from the Plenary Session held on July 22, 2021:
13. Voting of the Recommendations of the Public Finance Oversight Committee regarding the Audit Report of the annual financial statements of POE Horticulture for 2020.
IV. Preparations for the Plenary Session:
1. Statements outside the agenda,
2. Parliamentary questions,
3. Approval of the minutes from the previous session,
4. Review of the Proposal-decision of the Government of Kosovo for the establishment of the institution of the Kosovo Opera as a public service institution.
V. Review of proposals and requests