Three members of the Haliti family from Gjilan / Gnjilane died while on vacation in the Lalzi Bay area.
The mother, son and daughter-in-law, are suspected to have died after consuming the mushrooms, while the victims were given their last farewell today.
The relatives of the deceased accused the doctors who according to them have neglected the condition of their family members. While, they are suspecting that their family members may not have died due to mushroom consumption.
The son of the victims in a press conference has shown that he talked to his father on the phone and noticed him talking that he was not in good health./EO