There was a hiss, then a increase! The explosion in a restaurant in New Belgrade was inevitable! Cooks with damaged arms!
There was a hiss, then a boom! The explosion in a restaurant in New Belgrade was inevitable! Chefs with broken arms!
Tonight, the New Belgrade restaurant “Košnica” burned to the ground after a gas bottle exploded in the building!
Several restaurant workers were injured, and as it is unofficially known, two chefs were taken to the Emergency Center and their arms were broken.
This is a modal window.
No compatible source was found for this media.
– They heard something hissing and started running away. They reached the door when the explosion was heard – says our source Informer from the scene. Unofficially, one of the chefs also had a broken thigh muscle, and there is a waiter in the Emergency Center.
Firefighters managed to localize the fire around 10:40 p.m.
Firefighters received the call at 9.49 pm, and two vehicles from Zemun with 8 firefighters were sent to the scene, as well as two vehicles with 9 firefighters from Voždovac.
The rapid intervention of firefighters prevented the fire from spreading to other nearby facilities.