The Government of Kosovo is holding meetings in electronic form, from where the new anti-COVID-19 measures are expected to be adopted.
Government spokesman, Përparim Kryeziu said that the meeting is expected to end in the afternoon.
“The government is holding an electronic meeting where new measures against the pandemic will be voted. The meeting is expected to end in the afternoon. “Once completed, we will inform you about the approved decisions”, Kryeziu said for Telegraf.
Some of the measures expected to be voted on today are:
– Teaching at all levels of pre-university education does not start before 26 September.
– Meetings are allowed only up to 20 people keeping a distance of 1.5 meters.
– Public institutions work only with essential staff.
– Gastronomy continues to work according to the measures so far.
– At border crossings from 13 September over the age of 16 are required to present the vaccination certificate or relevant tests as before.
– Cultural centers and cultural institutions under the MCYS and Municipalities suspend activities until 26 September.
Otherwise other measures continue as they have been in the last two weeks. / klankosova