THE YOUNG MAN FROM ČAČAK HAD ALL THE SYMPTOMS OF THE CROWN, HE URGENTLY CALLED THE DOCTOR, AND THEN SHOCK! They found a illness that’s MUCH MORE DEADLY!
The symptoms are almost the same, fever, malaise and fatigue, and the young man is currently in hospital.
Every year, a dozen individual cases of mouse fever and leptospirosis are recorded in the Moravica district.
THE SITUATION WITH THE CROWN IN SERBIA IS CONCERNING! Djerlek: The British breed shows ITS STRENGTH, it is dominant!
These infectious diseases can be deadly if treatment is not started on time. One of those who barely got out alive is Milena Djokovic, who went from a completely healthy woman to a situation where her life hangs in the balance, and she found out what leptospirosis is in the most difficult way.
– The first symptom was chills, then fever, nausea and vomiting. I had a lot of severe pain – Milena remembers, adding that after a few days from the first symptoms, her kidneys started to fail.
HOW PEOPLE INFECT
Viruses and bacteria for leptospirosis and mouse fever can be picked up in the wild, most often in a rural area where there are plenty of cattle and field mice.
A person becomes infected when he comes in contact with the secretions of infected individuals.
Those who are most endangered and susceptible to these infections are people whose jobs are related to nature, which are foresters, forest fruit pickers, veterinarians and farmers.
MORE THAN 2 MILLION VACCINATIONS IN SERBIA! 857,934 people received a second dose!
– I look at my body and see how it grows, due to the consequences of the accumulation of fluid in my body and thanks to the doctors at the Military Medical Academy, nurses, professors, I survived. It was a day and night battle for life and I would not want anyone to experience what I am – Milena pointed out.
According to the words of the acting director of ZZJZ Čačak, Dr. Aksentije Tošić, the incubation period lasts from 10 to 40 days, and the source of infection can be soil, mud or contaminated water and air.
– The urine excreted by animals contains the virus, which spreads, and then people who have some scratches on their hands or feet, but do not protect the wound, allow this infectious agent to enter directly into their blood and thus cause disease. – said Tošić.
Follow us on social media