The finals of the Serbian Folk Music Festival began with the performance of the trumpet orchestra Big Band of Dejan Petrović.
Photos from the beginning of the Parliament, you can download HERE.
See the second group of photos HERE.
A seven-member jury consisting of Merima Njegomir, Dejan Petrović, Zoran Dašić, Dragan Kojić Keba, Snežana Đurišić, Miša Mijatović and Zoran Tutunović was also presented.
You can download the third group of photos from the event HERE.
According to the order previously determined by lot, the performers performed in this order:
1. Biljana Secivanovic, Maj
2. Nenad Manojlović, Testament in trust
3. Natasa Stajic, Born to belong to you
3. Mina Kostić, Divorced
4. Vera Stolić, Filigran
5. Marina Stankić, Welcome
7. Ljiljana Aleksandrić, You loved me too
8. Marijana Katic, I have to be the only one
8. Nemanja Maksimović, Lepa Vlajna
10. Nedeljko Bilkić, Living in the homeland is sweet
11. Dejan Nedić Tejovac, I have been counting days since last year
12. Miroslava Milutinovic, Shoulder to Shoulder
13. Zorica Minić, What would I do if the song wasn’t
14. Danilo Živković, Nobody has sung about you yet
15. Ceda Markovic, Let your life be a song
16. Mira and Ana Jovanović, I am in pain
Recognitions are given for the three best compositions (first, second and third prize), for the best musical arrangement and for the best text.
You can download more photos from the competition and performance HERE.
You can also see pictures of the atmosphere from the event HERE.
As of this year, the “Audience Award” as well as the “Saban Saulic” Award have been established for the best interpretation.
This time as well, the highest awards of the Association of Pop and Music Artists of Serbia (SEMUS) were awarded to the most deserving artists in the field of folk music, who performed in the revival part of the program.